Sunday, November 2, 2008

We moved

We finally got our own house after 2 years of renting to scope out the area. I always have a little buyer's remorse when we buy a house. It's not that I don't like the house, but I always second guess myself on any major life decision. It's the pessimist in me. We did double our living space from our rent house so that has been great! I now have a "craft" room where I can spread out and be creative which I have really missed for the last 2 years. My current project is a roman shade for Vander's freshly painted room. I'll try and remember to post a picture when I am done. Considering roman shades are $40 retail I am pretty excited about being able to create my own for under $10 (and actually I had bought all of the stuff to do it a long time ago so current out of pocket is $0--which makes Andy very happy). I have made several vows to myself lately: eat less/no sugar, exercise 5-6 days a week, and update my blog more than once every 3 months. I'm trying harder on all fronts, but I've got a lot of work to do.

1 comment:

Kara said...

i love the now look of the blog!
i can't wait to see some before & afters of the house, you always are able to works wonders in a room.
i, too, am trying to work out more during the week...but two kiddos makes finding that time a little difficult. did the boys do any halloween costumes this year? pictures?